Draw no bet is a type of bet which gives you the possibility to back your bet in case of a draw. In fact, only two options exist – to back a win for the hosts with a draw no bet or the opposite – to back a win for the guests. It is a preferred option by many tipsters due to its additional protection. Moreover, pundits also recommend using it more often while preparing your betting tips compared to the rest options.
The draw no bet system is one of the most common in the football predictions market. It is a highly successful and lucrative financial tool that could boost your betting revenues up to the sky. Allfootballpredictions strongly recommends using draw no bet but abiding some rules and restrictions could be useful at the beginning:
- draw no bet requires higher stakes;
- you have to be patient at the beginning. Stable bankroll requires time and resources;
- suitable draw no bet matches are not so easy to be found. Search for highly-competitive leagues like Championships, France Ligue 1, France Ligue 2 and etc.
Allfootballpredictions has already pointed out the significant meaning of draw no bet but let’s shortly summarize the advantages you get by using it:
- you have really safe bets and lower risks – your betting budget will be additionally protected;
- this is one of the most protected bet prediction – of course, chances for a draw are pretty high but at least you will not lose that often as before;
- you can find really higher odds and value – find teams on form and bet on their potential win. Get the best value at reasonable risk.